How HWY Blogs Works
Create Your Free Blog
Our first step is to create our free blog at HwyBlogs.com by visiting the following page:Free Blog Sign-Up
(Opens in new window)
1. Create Your Free Blog
When filling in your information to create your free blog, please pay special attention to the following items:
1) Email - You must enter a valid email address that you can access in order to activate your account.
2) Profile Settings - These options allow to keep your true identity visible or hidden to visitors who read your blog. If you wish to remain anonymous, please check "no" to these options.
3) Instant Messengers - By filling in your instant messenger IDs into these fields you are allowing others to contact you through use of these instant contact programs. If you don't wish to be contacted, and want to your account to remain anonymous, please leave these items empty.
4) Account Information - In this section you will be asked to enter a nickname, username, and password.
- Nickname: Only letters, numbers, and spaces are valid characters for your nickname. Nicknames are used to create the direct link to your blog. For instance, using a nickname of "bigwheels" would make the link to your blog as: http://bigwheels.hwyblogs.com
If a space is used in your nickname, such as "big wheels", the space would be converted to a "-" in your link. So your link would then be:
- Username & Password: Your username and password can only contain letters and numbers, and should be typed in as lowercase. Please write down your username and password for future reference.
Next Section: Activate Your Blog >>