How HWY Blogs Works
The blog settings section of your account lets you change and add to certain aspects of your blog.
Your blog template/color scheme, header image, categories, favorite links, and blog name/description can all be edited within this section.
1. Create Your Free Blog
1) Blog Template - Here you can choose one of many blog templates/color schemes for your blog. Occassionally we will add new templates, and if you have a suggestion for a template, please feel free to use our contact us page to let us know.
2) Header Image - If you want to further customize the look of your blog, and can create your own graphics, you can add your own image to the top portion of your blog by adding a header image. Filetypes and size recommendations/contraints are listed on that page.
3) Personal Categories - Like most people, you probably have several things that interests you. Using personal categories, you can group related blogs into a category. This will allow visitors to your blog to sort your blogs by a category that they share a similar interest.
4) Blogs I Read - The blogs I read section gives you the ability to link to some of your favorite blogs you read on a frequent basis. If you find a great blog, and would like to let you visitors know about it, you can add it to this section.
5) Favorite Links - The favorite links section is similar to blogs I read, but should contain links to non-blogger web sites, such as a personal web page you may have, or other sites that interests you.
Next Section: My Profile >>